This week the grandson goes back to school. He is so sweet and I am excited for him to have a good school year. So to help him get on the right step, we have come up with several ideas.
1. A friend asked for prayers, a book and special notes for her students during this school year. I signed up and ordered a book for her student and the same one for the grandson. He and I wrote notes to the student and prayed for her or him.
2. I made these Rice Krispie apples for his afterschool snacks.
3. The grandson and I put together a teacher gift basket with a cute plant, some gift cards and a special note to pray for her this year.
4. On Friday, I will have a little special party for the grandson to celebrate his first week of school. Complete with a slip and slide, ice cream and a movie outside.
5. I have a bento box and make some fun lunches for him to take to school.
Next year, I will have two grandsons starting school and I will really have to step up my game.