First the Good:
- We have had some wonderful people drop off lovely meals every night for this past week. I am blessed to have such friends.
- The hubby and the kids have been tremendous help and I am lucky to have them.
- My knee joint feels tremendous.
- I can tell that I have made some progress. The human body is an amazing thing. Healing, adapting and progressing all at the same time.
- Physical Rehab sucks... I know it is good for me but it is tough and I hate it. I keep doing it but it hurts.
- The incision is 10 to 12 inches long and looks awful.
- Once a day, I have a good pity party, including crying. Usually brought on by physical rehab but it is very cathartic and may be related to the medication!!!
- I miss doing things, being cooped up is not my strong suit.